Check Universal Account Number Status of EPF
Have you got your UAN? Is your UAN activated? What is the status of your Universal Account Number? Are you still unanswered to the above questions then leave all your worries about EPF UAN aside and check your UAN status online.
UAN is your key to get rid of most interventions of your employer in your PF related works. With the introduction of UAN you can easily check EPF balance online, transfer EPF online, download EPF passbook.
How I can check my EPF UAN Status?
You can Get UAN Online at EPF UAN Portal or from your employer. If you are working and have not got your UAN, you can ask it from your HR department.
- To check status of your UAN online visit the link. Now click on “Know Your UAN Status”
- Enter your PF Number. Select State, Office. When you will select state and office in Pf account number region and office will be added automatically. You can check it with your PF account number. (Example – If your office is registered in Kerala and office is in Kochi when you will select it the region will be KR and office will be KCH) Now enter Establishment code (1 to 7 digit), Extension (3 digits if not available enter “000”) and Account Number (1 to 7 digits).Your PF Account Number is available on your PF Account Slip (Form-23) and you can get it from your employer.
- If your UAN is allotted you will have to provide your personal details here to get your UAN details on your mobile. After providing all details you will get pin on your mobile.
- Enter PIN and click on submit and you will get UAN Status details on your mobile.
* Download #UAN Heldesk Android App and get your Problems resolved quickly..